1.Headline that will attract the viewers attention
2. Short descriptive piece that will give a solution to a problem that your key target market may have.
3. Call to action – with a way of recording the responses from the ad, this could be a separate number, e-mail address, or sub-domain.
4. Consistent branding is critical. The way you present your logo, images you use, colours and fonts all need to be the same across all of your promotion and advertising.
1. Is it part of your plan?
2. Are you placing it when and where you want or has the consultant talked you into it?
3. Is this simply to raise brand awareness of your product or service, or will it have the potential to convert to sales?
4. Can you accurately measure the success of your advertising and ROI?
· Smaller ads over a period of time rather than 1 big advertisement
· Multiple ads in the same publication
· Shorter ads over a shorter period of time (for radio & television)
· Leverage off events / activities / sponsorship that you are already committed to maximise exposure to your brand
· Be consistent in the way you present your brand / product / service