By Craig Allan
You've just spent thousands of dollars on your new company website, the experts say that 'Content Is King' so you want to add new pages, change text and keep your site up-to-date - wouldn't it be better if you could do that in-house as opposed to paying a web developer every time?
Using a CMS website benefits your business by:
- Future-proofing your website and extending the service life of the design
- Ensuring a seamless transition process when upgrading security, design and hosting
- Allowing content updates to be carried out within your organisation, saving you $$$
- Separates design from content, allowing changes to be made quickly and remotely
- New technology plug-ins can be installed in minutes for extensive functionality
Visionary eBusiness uses Content Management System (CMS) websites for ALL NEW PROJECTS and encourages clients to migrate their 'static' site to CMS as soon as their able!
We use and recommend Joomla! CMS and related supporting components to our clients to best suit their current and future needs - click on the images to visit sites.
Talk to our team about a cost effective solution for your business - contact us now!